Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's hardtotypeon a broken keyboard

I am not going to edit this post.
There will be grammatical errors, missing letters, and general weirdness.
This post was made written half on my phone, and half on my broken keyboard. 
Neither option is ideal. Or even good.
Disassembled keyboard
At least the spacebar probably works properlyon that keyboard.

So a little while back, Cam got his hands on my computer. Being three and not having any idea what one actually does with a computer, he slammed his hands down on the keyboard and pulled down. In just a split second, he had pulled off and damaged several keys and the mechanisms that make them work properly. I realize that replacement keyboards are fairly cheap and easy to replace, but I have yet to do so. Some keys get stuck for a moment, and some don't register at all unless you press hard and long a few times (haha - apparently, I can't say hard and long together without chuckling to myself). Or two laptops in the house are completely falling apart. They've been broken, torn apart, and reassembled multiple times, and there is little more than necessity and wishful thinking holding them together at this point. Anyway, as a result of all of this, I haven't been posting much recently. Sorry.


Today I an trying something a but different and blogging from my phone. Weird. I'm just waiting to read through this later on and find that autocorrect made me say something totally weird or creepy. You know, like change the word keyboard to balls or something like that. you all injure you've been there (perfect example. I wrote that yesterday, and I don't even remember what that was supposed to be. It makes for a great illustration of my point, so I'm leaving it).

What I am tryingto get at is that 
A) It is lame that I haven't been posting
B) I have my reasons for said lameness
C) I will try to be less lame
D) It's not going to be pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment